Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom Teeth Removal in Miami FL
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom teeth are the last adult teeth to erupt. Between the ages of 17 and 25, these teeth often erupt. Only some get their third set of molars. For some people, wisdom teeth arise naturally and without incident.
Impacted wisdom teeth are common because they cannot fully erupt into the mouth. Wisdom teeth can get affected and only partially erupt.
In some cases, impacted wisdom teeth can:
- Develop at an oblique angle in the direction of the second molar.
- Angle backtoward the gums.
- Grow perpendicular to the other teeth, as though the wisdom tooth is “lying down” in the jawbone.
- Like other teeth, they grow straight up or down but remain locked in the jawbone.
Wisdom tooth pain can cause the following:
If you experience any of the following, consider wisdom teeth extraction:
- Gums that are red and swollen in the rear of the mouth
- Bleeding, tender gums
- Jaw pain
- Swelling in the jaw
- Difficulty opening your mouth all the way
- Bad breath
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Challenges caused by wisdom teeth impaction
Impacted wisdom teeth, removal may prevent the following issues:
- Wisdom teeth can get impacted by food and debris.
- Infection or gum disease
- Cavities in a wisdom tooth that has only partially erupted.
- Tooth or bone damage in the vicinity
- Cyst formation around the wisdom teeth.
- Problems with various teeth-straightening orthodontics.
Why Choose Us?
Is the prospect of getting your wisdom teeth pulled giving you nightmares? Your relaxation and oral health are our top priorities at Sharp Dentistry & Associates. We are well-versed in the technique ofwisdom tooth removal in Miami and can do it in a way that puts patients at ease.
If you require wisdom teeth extracted, you can trust us for help. Dr. Bruno Sharp–The bestMiami dentisthas been performing wisdom teeth extractions and other oral surgery on patients while ensuring they are entirely at ease for more than three decades. We can make this process enjoyable even for the youngest of the Miami area’s children who might benefit from this therapy.
Sharp Dentistry & Associatesis located at2601 South Bayshore Drive, Ste 760, Miami, FL 33133. It serves patients in the Miami, Florida, region who need wisdom teeth removal. Please contact us at 305-857-0990 if you have any further inquiries on the wisdom tooth extraction cost Miami.